Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior IT Risk Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Referral Fee: $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Senior IT Risk Analyst to spearhead our client’s testing functions within Technology Business Line Testing.
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years of experience in the IT Audit/IT Risk space. Comprehensive knowledge of controls testing, business line testing, and documenting test results are also required.
Our client is an innovative global bank that is intruding the market wit a unique focus in digital financial services. Focusing exclusively in online banking, this organization is committing to the future of banking, and are prepared to align their technological approach to accomodate their customers and their online banking needs.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead applicable IT Process, Application, or Asset Class testing function within the Technology Business Line
· Design testing objectives/steps and perform testing of higher complexity controls
· Provide guidance and mentoring to other individuals o the Business Line team performing testing
· Document test results and provide support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
· Review management action plans to assess effectiveness of proposed remediation and appropriateness of the timeline
Required Experience & Skills:
· 3+ years of experience in the IT Audit space
· 3+ years of experience in high level control testing (IT Processes, Asset Classes/Applications)
· Industry designation preferred (CISA, CISSP, CRISC)
· 3+ years of experience working in a cross functional team
· 3+ years of experience reviewing management action plans to assess effectiveness of proposed remediation