Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Workday Administrator
Type: Direct Hire
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL – Hybrid onsite
Referral Fee: $1,900+
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly.
Our client is a $18B, Fortune 200 company in the automotive retailing, distribution, and services industry. They are currently ranked in the Top 20 companies to work for in the US by Fortune Magazine, Top 20 best companies for diversity and have an amazing work culture and impressive long-term growth prospects
The primary focus of this position is to provide technical support for Workday. In this role, the Sr. Workday Administrator will act as a subject matter expert in the administration of Workday. This individual should have a deep understanding of Workday core business processes, security, and integrations.
This is an Onsite-Hybrid position and must be able to work in Deerfield Beach, Florida.
- Provide ongoing design, deployment, and maintenance of Workday
- Responsible for the process, management, and execution of mass data uploads (EIBs) for all assigned COEs
- Ensure day-to-day system support is balanced with fixes, enhancements, and projects.
- Monitor and support inbound and outbound integrations to third party vendors and internal systems
- Ensure timely and accurate documentation of system functionality, processes and troubleshooting guides
- Demonstrate an ongoing dedication to staying up to date on the latest capabilities, trends and best practices of Workday
- Design, develop and oversees the maintenance of solutions & deliverables, driving team compliance with the relevant standards?
- Participate in review, testing and implementation of releases
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to HR COEs, IT, and business leaders to continuously improve Workday
- Drive the deployment of feature releases and system maintenance, ensuring client requirements are met
- Evaluate feasibility of system modifications and enhancements
- Configure, maintain, and advise on security within Workday application. This includes domain security policies, roles, and role assignments
- Perform audits on system roles and access logs to ensure accuracy
- Ensure integrations function as designed based on functional and technical requirements
- Consult with business and technical teams about interface design and maintenance; partner with other architects and technical leads on design decisions
- Comprehend and follow defined technical standards, security, and data privacy standards, and best practices
- Identify opportunities for automation and reduction of manual processes, partner on the implementation of solutions
- 3+ years of Workday Support Experience
- Knowledge of Workday implementation tools (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer, and iLoad)
- System implementation experience a plus
- Ability to clearly articulate messages with all levels in the organization, including breaking down complex topics for target audiences
- Ability to understand business priorities and align technology opportunities
- Project planning, management, risk monitoring and mitigation
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Demonstrate high level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Workday trained and certified
- Agile methodology