Gravity IT Resources
6-8 month term (could be up to a year but still to early to determine that)
Candidate should have prior experience with Cisco (wireless & networking), Fortinet & Aruba wireless.
Candidate can be remote but local to Central NJ region is preferred. Previous Healthcare experience also preferred.
Wireless Network Engineer Qty: 1
- Wireless network installation and configuration of Aruba wireless access points, and controllers. This includes configuring network parameters, security settings, and authentication mechanisms using Aruba Clearpass
- Planning and optimization using Aruba Airwave and Ekahau
- Monitor wireless network performance, analyze traffic patterns, and identify and resolve performance issues
- Diagnose and resolve wireless connectivity problems, signal interference, or performance degradation by analyzing network logs, performing packet captures, and utilizing spectrum analyzers or wireless diagnostic tools.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the wireless network, including network diagrams, configuration files, wireless coverage maps, and inventory of wireless devices.
- Ability to work in a team environment, collaborating with other IT professionals.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills are critical
- Full-time, on-site required. Mainly at HUMC campus but possibly elsewhere.
- Estimate 8-month duration; start date ASAP but no later then 8/15/23