Gravity IT Resources
General Network Engineer with a focus on Palo Alto and Fortinet firewalls
- Knowledge and experience managing the following firewall platforms, Palo Alto including Panorama, Fortigate including Fortimanager.
- Configure and deploy new firewall installations, both standalone and HA clusters, to support ongoing project needs.
- Managing firewall policies as approved by the Cybersecurity team and following up when discrepancies arise.
- Troubleshooting reported issues and concerns via the CLI’s of the Firewall platforms when required.
- Opening tickets and working with the firewall vendors to resolve issues when necessary.
- Firewall software and patch management.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in coordinating and troubleshooting with customers, other infrastructure support activities and business units as required.
- Develop network documentation of security infrastructure.
- Building and supporting site-to-site VPN tunnels on the listed platforms.
- Researching and scheduling VPN tunnel migrations from Fortigate to Palo Alto in cooperation with 3rd party vendors and the end user community involved.
- Collaborate with IT staff on projects and initiatives.
- Familiar with Palo Alto NGFW features and using them