Gravity IT Resources
Job TItle: Sr. Enterprise Product Architect
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Cincinnati, Detroit, remote option
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card Holder only, will no sponsor Visas.
Referral Fee: +/- 4000
As a Product Architect, you will own the blueprint and design for Commercial stream. Participate in blue printing and fit-gap assessment workouts and design the solution. Work with other Product Architects across multiple parallel initiatives/deployments/implementations. Lead the domain technical and business discussions. Participate in the EA (Enterprise Architecture) governance model for the respective stream. Should possess experience in SAP ERP implementations and Vistex hands on experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive
- architecture viewpoint.
- Gathers and analyzes data and develops architectural requirements at project level.
- Contributes to the development of project and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components
- across teams (multiple teams) that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Researches and evaluates emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or
- operational support activities.
- Identifies standard solutions and reduce customization.
- Drive process harmonization and simplification.
- Work with cross-functional teams and other Global Product Architects and Product Owners to deliver features and products.
- Engage with business process owners and stakeholders to understand their goals and motivating factors.
- Demonstrate ability to influence customers and product managers through credible knowledge and experience, persuasion and influencing skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering)
- Minimum of 10 plus years of professional experience in SAP, including at least 5 years in SAP SD and Vistex.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visa, now or in the future, for this job.
- Process knowledge in services business preferably in aerospace industry
- Demonstrated ability to quickly understand new concepts and analyze system deficiencies
- Passionate about security and the quality of the applications they support
- Organized, thorough, and detail oriented
- Collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Eager to learn, shares ideas, encourages and accepts feedback well
- Strong analytical skills – strong problem solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information /
- data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
- Interested in current and emerging technologies
- Strong ABAP, PI/PO skills.
- Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of the customer; builds strong customer relationships and creates
- processes from the customer’s viewpoint
- Experience working with an off-shore development team
- High level of energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced setting