Gravity IT Resources
Technical Project Manager (TPM)
Key Assets to be developed and maintained during course of engagement:
- Project plan and timeline for the application upgrade.
- Risk assessment and mitigation strategy.
- Resource allocation and coordination plan.
- Regular progress reports and status updates.
- Documentation of technical requirements and specifications.
- Quality assurance and testing plan.
- Implementation strategy and support during deployment.
- Lead the overall project management efforts, ensuring adherence to timelines, budget, and quality standards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, testers, and stakeholders, to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Develop a comprehensive project plan, including milestones, tasks, dependencies, and resource requirements.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues, proactively addressing any obstacles that may arise.
- Facilitate effective communication and collaboration between team members and stakeholders, ensuring clear expectations and regular updates.
- Monitor project progress and provide regular status reports to the project stakeholders.
- Ensure the successful completion of the application rewrite within the defined timeline and budget, meeting the specified requirements and quality standards.
Qualifications and Experience Required of TPM:
- Proven experience as a Technical Program Manager or in a similar role, with a strong track record of successfully managing complex technical projects.
- In-depth knowledge of software development methodologies and practices, particularly in Windows client-server application development.
- Strong understanding of project management principles and best practices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making abilities, with a focus on achieving project objectives.
- Familiarity with relevant technologies, tools, and frameworks used in Windows application development.
- Experience with Azure DevOps and GitHub preferred.