Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Oracle Cloud Manufacturing Implementation Solution Architect
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a seasoned Oracle Cloud Manufacturing specialist to spearhead our client’s external client implementation efforts.
The successful candidate will possess Oracle Manufacturing expertise. Comprehensive knowledge of running design sessions and configurations are also required.
Our client is a large independent accounting and consulting firm that provides assurance, tax and advisory services to privately held businesses, public interest entities, and public sector entities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with end client on Oracle Manufacturing implementation
- Run Design Sessions with senior leadership and technical individual contributor resources
- Do configurations and build module specifications out
- Have strong functional consulting expertise to assist with stakeholder meetings
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years of Oracle Manufacturing Implementation experience
- 3+ years working in a consulting firm and end client relationship building
- 2+ years of working with various Oracle modules outside of Manufacturing
- At least 1 full end to end Oracle implementation is required