Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Disaster Recovery Analyst
Location: Remote (CST or EST)
Referral Fee: $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Disaster Recovery Analyst to spearhead our client’s management and execution of the Cybersecurity Governance Risk program.
The successful candidate will possess 3+ years of experience in a disaster recovery. Comprehensive knowledge of documentation, KPI programs, and communication with internal business stakeholders are also required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Lead non technical disaster recovery exercises
· Review disaster recovery plans for completeness and adherence to existing policies and standards
· Review and evaluate disaster recovery reports
· Aid in the development/enhancement of program KPIs
· Maintain clear and consistent communications with business cybersecurity leaders and other program stakeholders
Required Experience & Skills:
· 3+ years of experience in disaster recovery
3+ years of experience maintaining enterprise level metrics and documentation
· 3+ years of experience working working with business continuity leaders
· 3+ years of experience working with disaster recovery program documentations, policies, standards, and guidelines
· Strong communication skills and ability to discuss disaster recovery with business leaders