Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Technical Consultant GCP
Job Type: Contract
Location New York City
Work Authorization: will consider visa candidates but will not sponsor visa
Referral Fee +/- $2000
– Document requirements related to the GCP Storage Transfer Service
• Document key requirements related to the targeted offering, including front end portal
experience, GCS provisioning capabilities, and data replication capabilities.
• Document areas of integration with existing Citadel tooling such as ServiceNow, Jira, and
existing code repos.
• Create a design document that illustrates a self-service platform, made available to Citadel
data owners, to facilitate the movement of Storage data from on-prem to GCS.
• Create a design document that describes a workflow to automate GCS storage provisioning in
conjunction with the self-service platform.
Cloud Storage Fuse Driver
• Document key requirements related to Google Fuse driver including required OS support, and
primary use cases.
• Document relevant testing scenarios, benchmarking and prototype results
• Execute testing and document findings
Storage Migration Tooling and Strategy
• Finalize selection of data migration tools
• Document the tooling strategy
- MUST HAVES
- The candidate for this role has to be a Python developer who has spent the past few years developing applications within Python, ideally for development into containers. The best case would be this person has solid Containers skills and within a cloud provided Containers environment such as GKE.
- Strong Python Development with DEMONSTRATABLE experience as a Python developer
- Experience with Containers and Kubernetes engines, and in particular, GCP GKE would be highly desirable
- Familiar with Artifact Registry
- Binary Authorization concepts
- GitHub & Terraform shop, must be very skilled