Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Cloud Security Engineer
Referral Fee: $1000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to spearhead our client architect, deploy, and operate a secure cloud security infrastructure.
The successful candidate will possess 4+ years building governance around new cloud security applications. Comprehensive knowledge of CSPM, remediation tests, and threat prevention are also required.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist in the architecture of cloud security integrations to align with business needs
· Support operational innovation, cloud security tools, and provide security direction to the business
· Assist with advanced administrative and troubleshooting requests
· Dealing with disparate applications and data systems to maintain the level of rigor required to adhere to business direction
· Plan and design the policies of maintenance
Required Experience & Skills:
· 4+ years of experience in a cloud security architecture setting
· 4+ years of experience with CSPM across IaaS, Saas, and PaaS
· 4+ years of experience supporting advanced administrative and troubleshooting tasks
· 4+ years of experience with SAS Wiz, Orka, DoControl, or a related application
· 4+ years of experience overseeing the build out of governance for a new security application