Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL – hybrid onsite
Our client is an $18B, Fortune 200 company in the automotive retailing, distribution, and services industry. They are currently ranked in the Top 20 companies to work for in the US by Fortune Magazine, Top 20 best companies for diversity and have an amazing work culture and impressive long-term growth prospects.
This Business Analyst role will support the implementation of a major program as part of a Release Track team supporting management of Environment, Data, Release, Cutover, and Testing. This includes many technologies for existing systems, with primary new systems focused on Microsoft Azure and D365. The Analyst should be a creative and self-driven individual with excellent communication, organization, and technical skills to support the business and delivery teams working on the program.
– Build and maintain relationships with corporate stakeholders, analyzing and understanding user stories, business processes, non-functional requirements, system capabilities, customization, integration, process design and system implementations.
– Develop a thorough understanding of the business needs and priorities by developing strong relationships with business owners.
– Perform requirements gathering / clarifications with technical team, leveraging waterfall, agile, and hybrid techniques.
– Working with implementation partners and internal staff to ensure a smooth project / product teams go live(s) for project, agile, and product teams.
– Support the implementation of workflows, data imports and exports, automation, and optimization opportunities.
– Coordinate with the technical team and business stakeholders.
– Accountable for properly following all IT standards, processes and methodologies as applicable including but not limited to Quality Assurance (QA), Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC).
– Function as a subject matter expert for go-live/cutover plans, testing communication, UAT coordination, application design, feature optimization, scalability, user experience, visualization, and data integrity.
– Participate in quality management reviews as outlined in the Quality Management practice, in particular reviews of the designs, prototypes, and other requirements work products to ensure they fulfill the requirements
– Serve as a resource for the change enablement team as they evaluate training and performance support needs
– Serve as a liaison to the business community. Participate in user and task analysis to maintain the business community’s perspective.
– 5 + years as Business Analyst working on projects or product teams; leveraging different methodologies, ideally an ERP implementation
– 3+ years as a Business Analysts with supply chain and/or logistics skills
– Experience with end-to-end implementation projects including design, configuration, testing, training, cutover & reporting
– Must have experience with ERP implementations and/or both waterfall and agile methodologies (preferably SAFe)
– Experience participating in functional design, configuration, and process alignment with a detailed understanding quickly of systems and solutions
– Proven ability to provide business analysis and/or system development/configuration deliverables related to process improvement
– Experience with a software and systems development life cycle
– Knowledge and work experience in Azure DevOps or similar tools
– Candidate can do research on platforms including navigating systems / solutions and querying of data from both relational and no-SQL databases
– Ideal candidate has D365 Finance and Operations