Gravity IT Resources
Functions performed –
- Actively working to obtain a broad knowledge of new technology, systems, and business processes.
- Assist in gathering business requirements for proposed applications and enhancements.
- Perform programming assignments requiring an aptitude of established programming standards, methods, and best practices.
- Design application and database components for small-sized development projects.
- Code application programs, prepare test data, and conduct manual and automated tests to verify program reliability and data integrity.
- Maintain and modify applications; make approved changes by amending application documentation, developing detailed programming logic, and implementing coding changes.
- Provide support for application problems and user issues.
- Provide user and system documentation for operational and technical support.
- Assist in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems as required.
- Project and task management and reporting as necessary.
- Research new tools and/or technologies.
- Assist with various projects as may be required to contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- 2+ years of IT experience in data-related roles with increasing responsibility.
- 2+ years of work experience in data management disciplines including [data integration, modeling, optimization, and data quality], and/or other areas directly relevant to data engineering responsibilities and tasks.
- Strong experience working in cross-functional teams and collaborating with business stakeholders in support of a departmental and/or multi-departmental data management and analytics initiative.
- 1+ years of experience with popular database programming languages including [SQL, PL/SQL, others] for relational databases and awareness on upcoming technologies for nonrelational databases.
- Knowledge of Semarchy (SEMSQL and xDM) modeling is a strong plus but not required/compulsory.
- 1+ years of experience with popular open-source and commercial data science platforms such as Python, R, Informatica IDMC or others.
- Basic experience in working with data governance organizations (preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple deployment environments including [cloud, on-premises, and hybrid]
- Adept in agile methodologies and capable of applying DevOps principles.
- Deep knowledge or previous experience working with master data management would be a plus.