Gravity IT Resources
Job TItle: Client Account Coordinator
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Miamisburg, Ohio
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card Holder, will not sponsor visas
Referral Fee: +/- 1000
What You Will Be Doing
Assist with maintaining integrity of client and matter financial data. Review and set up approved non-standard pricing arrangements. Assist with review of New Business Intake forms with respect to pricing and other required setups in the finance system. Assist with processing of annual client/matter rate renewals. Assist with input and updates of client/matter budgets in Cosine budget tool. Support client reporting requests, including accruals. Provide other departmental administrative support as the need arises.
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain Elite 3E Client and Matter Maintenance Records, including but not limited to: coding, set-up and notes related to pricing arrangements; attorney responsibility changes. Escalate clients or matters with expired non-standard pricing to Pricing & Business Analysis Managers for review.
- Review and complete Elite 3E set-ups of confirmed pricing arrangements as part of the firm’s annual Rate Increase Notification/Negotiation process.
- Monitor New Business Intake system. Process forms and complete set-up for all standard pricing arrangements. Complete set-up, as instructed by the Pricing & Business Analysis Managers or as approved by the Finance Committee, of all non-standard pricing arrangements.
- Review QuickLaunch engagement letters for pricing set–up as part of the New Business Intake process, escalating non-standard arrangements for review as necessary. Review on a regular schedule status of deferrals, start-up services, and program “graduation”.
- Monitors Client-Matter Setups mailbox to ensure requests are handled on a timely basis.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to department as necessary.
- Contributes to the Firm’s ServiceMatters initiative to consistently improve its image internally and externally. Displays professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of the Firm as well as external clients and vendors via electronic and print correspondence, over the telephone and in-person.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong communication skills – oral and written.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively use PC-based and on-line technology, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as necessary to work effectively with people at all levels both internally and externally.
- High school diploma required. BA/BS preferred.
- Minimum two years’ office experience required; professional services or legal industry preferred. Relevant education may be considered in lieu of experience.