Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Full Stack PHP Developer
Type: Full Time
Location: Grapevine, TX (Hybrid) or Remote CST
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
As a member of a small team, you will help design, build, and manage our application ecosystem. You will work across many applications throughout the entire organization and have a direct impact on everyday business with our client. This is a full-time, salary exempt position with a family-focused company that believes in flexible schedules, work from home opportunities, and generous benefits. Our client is the fastest growing RV Dealership in the US, with over 100 locations. Promoting a carefree RV experience so it’s members can focus on making memories with their families and friends. A successful candidate for this position will have the knowledge and drive to build software enhancements that support our client’s customers make the most of their RV lifestyles.
As a developer you will have the ability to create new applications and improve our existing MVC .net dispatch application, PHP Dealer Management suite, Azure hosted client and customer facing portals, WordPress marketing website and React Native mobile apps hosted AWS.
• Design and develop API’s, ASP.Net Web Applications and back-office processes.
• Leverage up-to-date technologies to automate systems, primarily on Azure and AWS.
• Support existing applications with upgrades and troubleshooting.
• Application Source control management in GitHub/Bitbucket.
• Effectively document and present solutions across the organization.
• Work with our Developers, Business Analysts and end users to build solutions. • Organize and manage competing priorities and resources using Jira.
• PHP and .NET Technologies
• API design and support experience
• Microsoft Azure
• Microsoft SQL, management and query optimization
• Web Application UI Design
• Web Portal Support
• Live our Core Values Desired, But Not Required Knowledge
• React Native Mobile App development