Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: SAP OTC- Product Architect
Job Type: Direct Hire
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card Holder, will not sponsor visas
Referral Fee: +/- 1000
Responsible for multiple enterprise projects as a technical expert. This role will work on highly complex ERP projects that require in-depth techno-functional knowledge in the SAP S/4 Sales & Distribution, SAP S/4 Service Management and/or SAP Customer Service
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role you will:
• Be responsible for implementation of the solution, including configuration and testing, for the aligned initiative (project/deployment/product development)
• Interact with PO, Development Leader, X-Functional PAs.
• Be accountable and responsible for on-time solution delivery.
• Be accountable for Functional & Technical Specification for gaps identified in their respective initiative
• Support test execution and owns defect resolution
• Execute cutover tasks relevant to their streams
• Be responsible for test data
• Own Hypercare support and updates to any technical documentation
• Collaborate with Product Owners to ensure the successful delivery of the project
• Manage Functional Consultant(s) deliverables and quality for a specific initiative
• Mentor and Train Development teams
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with minimum years of experience 8 years in the domain.
• Experience in implementing SAP S/4 solutions in the major Sales and Distribution module along with a good working experience in SAP Service Management and/or Customer Service module.
• Experience in SAP SD and integration with SAP FICO and other relevant modules in SAP S/4
• Experience in implementing SAP integrations with other third-party applications.
• Knowledge in implementing SAP Fiori applications.
• Ability to consult customer on alignment of outcomes and desired technical solutions at an enterprise level.
• Experience with complex standard solution configurations and custom enhancements and developments.
• Demonstrate fair knowledge of technical architecture and design in the SAP S/4 modules for the ERP and proficient in explaining solutions at depth.
• Experience sustaining operational stability in SAP S/4 ERP applications through various life cycle phases (planning, implementation, steady state, de-commissioning)
• Able to lead early-stage customer interactions, guide customers as they develop confidence and integrate with their legacy technology investments.
• Adept at navigating the organizational matrix; understanding people’s roles, can foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources and rally teammates.
• Understand how internal and/or external business model works and facilitate active customer engagement
• Able to articulate the value of what is most important to the business/customer to achieve outcomes
• Able to produce functional area information in sufficient detail for cross-functional teams to utilize, using presentation and storytelling concepts.
• Possess extensive knowledge of full solution catalog within a business unit and proficiency in discussing each area at an advanced level.
• Six Sigma Green Belt Certification or equivalent quality certification is a plus
• Demonstrated working knowledge of internal organization
• Foresee obstacles, identify workarounds, leverage resources, rally teammates.
• Demonstrated ability to work with and/or lead blended teams, including 3rd party partners and customer personnel.
• Demonstrated Change Management /Acceleration capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence across all organizational levels
• Proven analytical and problem resolution skills
• Ability to influence and build consensus with other Information Technology (IT) teams and leadership