Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Store IT Support
Location: 90% Travel/ Tampa, FL
Work Authorization: USC/GC Holder
Job Type: FTE
We are looking for a Field Technician & IT Support Specialist to join our client’s incredible team. The person in this role will provide technical assistance to associates regarding various hardware and software applications and provide guidance for how to resolve technical issues.
- Our client offers a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, disability, FSA’s, and life insurance.
- We also offer paid time off, 401k, and an employee assistance program.
Our client is an RV company based in Fort Lauderdale that offers robust learning opportunities for all associates, best-in-class leadership development programs, and a commitment to invest in and grow our associates’ careers. We believe in leading by example, great communication, courage, accountability, innovation, and showing up everyday with a strong sense of commitment and high level of passion for what we do and for the customers and associates we serve.
Why Should You Apply?
- Fast growing company with great opportunities to grow your career.
- Collaborative and supportive team.
- Fast-paced environment with an opportunity to gain experience in a variety of tasks across the Information Technology spectrum.
- Knowledge of computer software, operating systems, and hardware.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, ticketing systems, and networking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Experienced in providing professional and courteous customer service.
- Must be able to travel when required.
- Must dress in business casual attire.
- Must be able to handle high-pressure situations with executive team and maintain a professional IT persona.
- IT Resolution: Monitor and respond quickly to incoming requests relate to IT issues.
- IT Support & Troubleshooting: Maintain computer systems and act as support if any system goes down.
- Onboarding & Offboarding Management: Responsible for PC’s, Printers, Servers, and related equipment (monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, etc.).
- Network Assistance: Maintain user PCs, including upgrades and configuration as needed.
- Asset Management: Keep inventory of all equipment, software, and license users.