Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: React/Web Developer
Salary Range: $125K – $150K
Referral Fee: $1,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity IT Resources is seeking an experienced React Developer to work in a cloud computing/serverless development model as part of a team that is developing a large web site that is designed to be a one stop website for families in Utah. The site will include program information as well as links to other sites, a referral system that is family focused, intuitive and easily navigated, eligibility information, screening tools for families to identify programs and developmental concerns, information on important developmental and behavioral milestones young children are expected to achieve, as well as the ability to access resources to address any delays in those milestones and resources specifically tailored to their needs and resources to support their family. Selecting and presenting the appropriate data to the users of the site may involve some complex database queries. These positions will work with a business analyst, customers, and other developers to incrementally develop this web site. The long-term goal is that once the website has been developed is that agency personnel will be able to maintain the content of the site using WordPress.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- New Development, debugging, and testing of website
- Integration with multiple sites and eventually applications residing on other sites
Required Experience & Skills:
- Ability to select and present data using complex SQL statements.
- Ability to prototype, develop, and debug web pages.
- Experience using source control tools such as Git.
Nice to Have Experience:
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work well with other team members