Gravity IT Resources
Develop, test, maintain and support applications. Analyze and troubleshoot software problems and recommend viable solutions. Support existing infrastructure and develop new technologies. Focus primarily on new cutting-edge technology developments to meet market standards.
- Develop and maintain new web applications customized for Norwegian based on business and technical requirements established by the team leader using Norwegian coding standards including IT Standards for Security & Compliance including development for mobile site application, as well as applications for android and apple devices.
- Collaborate with the development of travel agent portal and NCL API Proxy for Security for B2B Partners.
- Perform complete testing of applications using unit and functional testing engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct user acceptances testing and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases, and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven web interfaces for quick, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Participate in dynamic priority setting sessions.
- Provide after-hours problem resolution during on-call rotation period.
- Manage ticket life cycle related to Web Based systems by monitoring, tracking, and closing resolved tickets. Deliver assigned application development tasks and projects.
- Know where to find relevant technical documentation in Confluence, Github, or SharePoint. Actively read program documentation.
- Perform other job-related functions as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field of study or any equivalent combination of relevant background, skills, and experience.