Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: DevSecOps Principal Engineer
Location: Deerfield beach, Florida (3 days a week)
Job-Type: 6 month Contract
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
- Lead the assessment of the development teams on current DevOps maturity, identifying strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities for improvement.
- Architect and implement comprehensive DevSecOps solutions that support the development teams’ transformation and strategic growth.
- Champion the cultural shift towards DevSecOps practices, including continuous integration/continuous deployment, automation, and infrastructure-as-code.
- Design and automate infrastructure components using cloud services Azure and containerization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Develop and maintain code-based CI/CD pipelines on GitHub integrating quality and security measures, enabling rapid software delivery and frequent releases.
- Define and drive monitoring, metrics, and logging strategies to enhance application performance, security, and reliability.
- Collaborate with development teams, infrastructure teams, and business stakeholders to drive the DevSecOps transformation and ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to and development teams, fostering an environment of continuous learning and improvement.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive documentation related to DevOps architectures and solutions.
- Responsible for training and coaching Business IT Delivery Teams on designing, developing, testing, operating and maintaining products related to DevSecOps
- Builds and delivers training & coaching curriculums for the DevSecOps features including GitHub platform, Enterprise standards related to all phases of SDLC.
- Prior experience migrating applications to cloud with deep knowledge of techniques to utilize cloud native services (Azure)