Gravity IT Resources
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be a FT employee of Gravity and consult with Gravity’s clients in the Healthcare vertical. You will be focused on projects regarding the automation and optimization of various processes within the clients’ revenue cycle management systems (RCM). You will work to create and maintain positive business relationships that bolster open communication, reliability, trust, and service loyalty.
- Document business and system process flows and business requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with corporate stakeholders
- Perform requirements gathering / clarifications with technical team, leveraging agile and other techniques
- Collaborate with external and internal stakeholders and vendors to analyze business needs and work with teams on solutions.
- Work with implementation/development/finance teams to ensure a smooth project / product teams go live(s)
- Lead assigned initiatives. Communicate status, issues or risks to management and stakeholders.
- Collaborate with technology teams, business teams, finance teams, vendors, and subject matter experts to perform daily activities
- Serve as the conduit between the business partners and the technical team through triage, research, requirements, testing, and support
- Use understanding of UI Path and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) processes to automate, innovate, and lead initiatives to help optimize various RCM systems.
- Cross-training to learn applications across the assigned Business Unit application portfolio
- Learn the processes and tools needed to perform the role effectively
- Identify the business impact of system issues and facilitate communication as appropriate to stakeholders.
- Perform on-call responsibilities including sometimes nights, holidays and weekends
- Be able to create, communicate, and pitch ideas to VP/C level executives
- 5+ years as Business Analyst working on financial or RCM related projects
- Thorough understanding of UI Path and RPA processes – 3+ years
- Proven ability to provide business analysis and/or system development/configuration deliverables related to process improvement
- Thorough knowledge of healthcare billing and financial processes
- Ability to produce Business Requirements/User Stories and working knowledge of working with QA Resources in coming up with the test cases
- Leading the triage of issue resolution and communicate effectively with both Business and IT teams
- Maintain a calming demeanor in fast moving situations
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills along with great presentation skills
- Effective listener and good analytical skills
- Must be able to work on-site in Miramar at least 3 days a week