Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Salary Range: $120k-$150k
Referral Fee: $1000+
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity IT is seeking strong Senior Software Developers to work on a new event driven microservices designed system. We are looking for highly motivated individuals experienced in secure coding practices, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, microservices design, and with the ability to incorporate/integrate data visualization capabilities into web applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As a Senior Software Developer, your responsibilities will include:
- Event driven microservices development including domain modeling.
- Utilize software development best practices and apply an engineering mindset to implement secure coding standards and practices.
- Develop web applications using technologies such as .NET, C#, CSS, Angular, and Azure.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively in an agile environment.
- Contribute to the team in analysis, design, and testing within a Selenium framework.
- Apply systems engineering and architectural design concepts, such as structured design, supportability, reliability, scalability, and maintainability to ensure that applications are optimized and loosely coupled.
- Experience with container orchestration and building apps in containers.
- Strong customer service and customer relations skills.
- Able to identify and develop creative solutions to problems.
- Strong understanding of data collections and data flow.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
Required Experience & Skills:
- 5+ years’ experience with .NET, C#, CSS, Angular.
- 5+ years’ experience Test Driven Development.
- 3+ years’ event driven microservices experience.
- 3+ years’ Azure Infrastructure and DevOps experience.
- 2+ years’ Domain Driven Design – context mapping, domain modeling, etc.
- 1+ years’ containerization orchestration.
- Candidates must demonstrate experience in an agile environment to include deep understanding and experience with agile methodologies.
- Candidates must demonstrate success as a self-starting, hardworking and inquisitive worker.
- Candidates must demonstrate experience working with cross functional delivery teams.
Nice to Have Experience:
- Application architecture and systems design.
- Finance or Education Domain experience.
- Penetration Testing, Security testing, experience with OWASP, etc.