Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Appian Developer
Referral Fee: +/- %900
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Appian Developer to spearhead our client’s development and support of mission critical client facing applications using the Appian platform.
The successful candidate will possess 5+ years of experience in Appian. Comprehensive knowledge of HTML, CSS, and SQL are also required.
Our client is a global investment management firm. They source differentiated opportunities and build long-term portfolios across public and private fixed income, real estate, ad specialist equity markets. With investment professionals based across the globe, the firm is able to effectively serve its clients and their 350 billion AUM.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Work within the Agile team to develop new applications and application enhancements using Appian
· Provide maintenance and support of the existing systems
· Code using best practices and ensure minimal maintenance is required
· Design and build integration with in-house and third-party platforms
· Effectively communicate with teammates to resolve issues
Required Experience & Skills:
· 7+ years of experience in a hands on new development setting
· 5+ years of experience developing using the Appian platform
· 5+ years of experience coding SQL using SQL server or other RDBMS
· Experience working in Agile environments