Gravity IT Resources
Title: KYC Analyst
The ideal candidate has worked in a global bank BSA/AML department as analyst either full time or as a consultant and knows how to churn through BAU activities including adhering to the client SLA’s for each activity i.e. alert review less than 15 mins per alert, CRT less than 30 mins….. etc.
The minimum years of exp requirement is three years.
- AML/ATF transaction monitoring event adjudication, and perform investigation independently
- Conduct KYC on-boarding of customers, reviewing client documentation/information for sufficiency, accuracy and legitimacy
- Conduct skilled AML research, risk assessments, reporting and/or analytical support in timely manner
- Assist and partner in the development and implementation of appropriate AML/ATF processes, policies and controls
- Support the facilitation of periodic AML/ATF risk and self-assessment activates for the overall framework
- Present objective and independent opinions on the adequacy of AML/ATF and Sanction processes and controls
- Serve as contact for business management, internal/external, dealing with non-routine information