Gravity IT Resources
Title: FIU Analyst
The ideal candidate has worked in a global bank BSA/AML department as analyst either full time or as a consultant and knows how to churn through BAU activities including adhering to the client SLA’s for each activity i.e. alert review less than 15 mins per alert, CRT less than 30 mins….. etc.
The minimum years of exp requirement is three years.
- Investigate sanction name screening alerts and complete monthly terrorist property report
- Conduct reviews of transaction monitoring alerts and maintain records of alerts investigation activity and disposition action for alerts
- Assess whether transactions are suspicious and make recommendations for the appropriate course of action
- Provide AML/CTF/KYC advice to the first line of defense
- Prepare and submit monthly and quarterly AML related reports
- Assists the AML Management by supporting related to improve AML related systems to achieve optimum efficiency
- Conduct AML compliance testing and training on business partners