Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Salesforce Developer
Job-Type: Contract-to-Hire (3-6 months)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is seeking an experienced Salesforce Developer on a remote basis. The Salesforce Developer is responsible for the new development of different Salesforce projects, collaboration with Salesforce Architect, occasional support to less experienced developers/admins.
- Developing Apex Classes and Triggers, as well as test classes for all custom development
- Custom user interface development, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components
- Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization
- Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Responsible for Salesforce configuration, customization, maintenance and installation.
- Integrate platforms such as DocuSign, SharePoint, Slack, SAP, etc.
- Participate in unit testing and quality assurance.
- Manage a wide range of SFDC tasks for internal users.
- Able to develop SOAP/REST API integrations.
- Collaborate with the Salesforce Product owner and scrum masters to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)