Gravity IT Resources
Title: Cybersecurity PowerBI Consultant
Our client is looking for a PowerBI consultant to help create dashboards and improve how they showcase their incident counts. He could hire this person as soon as November and wants their assignment to wrap up by mid-March.
This person could work full-time / 40 hours a week or on a more part time basis (20-30hrs) if they are balancing another freelance/part time job. Just needs this person focused on this task so their Cyber team doesn’t have to anymore. Definitely would like someone with experience in this type of role in a cybersec org so they can hit the ground running – no construction industry experience required.
- Has to be extremely proficient in PowerBI – create from scratch as well as update/improve existing
- Translate cyber & infrastructure data into meaningful dashboards
- Comfortable in Azure O365 environment
- Able to take directions from multiple people and distill it down to reports and metrics – storyboards
- Able to interact with global partners – company language is English
- 35% collaborating with teammates, understanding the data they currently have and what data they need to get where they need to go
- 45% creation of PBI dashboards – creating most from scratch, improving on those already created
- Remaining % would be refinement and reviews making sure dashboards and reporting is up to standard