Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Program Director – GCP
Job-Type: Long-Term Contract (3-5 years)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Program Director to spearhead our client’s cloud journey. Our client is embarking on large-scale cloud migration, estimating that we will move between 75-85% of our current on-premise assets to GCP over the next 3-5 years. These moves will include the first global move of the Epic platform to GCP. As we establish the program, we are seeking qualified candidates to serve in an advisory and program director capacity.
Our client is a healthcare company that focuses on innovation, expertise, and passion to ensure their clients are successful.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establish program governance in coordination with Google Professional Services and Google Cloud team as appropriate
- Advise on transitional and target operating model
- Assist / advise in selection of cloud migration partner
- Establish clear program goals and initial timelines for key milestones
- Advise and assist in assessment of application portfolio and target application state