Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: UI Frontend Developer
Location: Hybrid in Dania Beach (1-2 days a month)
Our client is major travel company that is building out their technology team and eCommerce application here in Broward County. Engineering reigns supreme with this client, making it a great place to work for individuals that have solid tech skills and want to work with most innovative technologies. Our client’s corporate culture is focused on safety, caring, integrity, passion and fun. If you are looking to be a part of a start-up environment with the support and resources of a large enterprise, this could be the company for you!
- Help manage a collection of external technology products used to deliver business products.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience with demonstrated capability to perform job responsibilities through four (4) previous years of experience and education.
- At least four (4) years’ experience in an engineering role.
- Good understanding of software engineering environments and standards.
- Deep understanding of Internet technologies, protocols and methodologies for delivering web-based products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and strategic time management skills.
- Flexible and able to work at any time, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Available for occasional overnight travel (10%).
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.