Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Sr Analyst – Clinical Apps
Referral Fee: +/- $80/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for a Senior Analyst – Clinical Applications to spearhead our client’s Go-Live Third Party App efforts.
The successful candidate will possess strong SFTP and remote access experience.
Our client delivers technology solutions that make healthcare simpler, more convenient and more affordable for people in our communities. This client’s cutting edge technology redefines the way patients interact with their healthcare provider. This company embraces the differences in our strengths while fostering an environment of inclusion, empowerment, inspiration and courage.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with ongoing vendor relationships in a clinical applications and support environment
- Work with Project Manager and Technical lead to assist with Echo/Credential Stream migration of data.
- Be primary customer support contact for application implementation and acceptance
- Assist with go live of Echo/Credential Stream
- Understand and implement SFTP standards across a healthcare apps team
Required Experience & Skills:
- 4+ years working with SFTP and remote access
- 4+ years working in a customer support role
- 4+ years handling third party application implementations
- 3+ years working in a health system or healthcare equivalent