Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: IT Business Analyst
Location: Hybrid (Tallahassee, FL)
Job Type: Contract
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly
The advanced business analyst is a member of a full lifecycle development team. They will be expected to work across multiple business units to perform business and detailed systems analysis activities and tasks. They will provide oversight for development team activities. They will work directly with subject matter experts (SME) and other stakeholders to ensure requirements are thoroughly documented, tested, and achieved. They will be involved, and work in concert with other team members, to analyze, design, implement, and test solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research and understand FDOT business processes and their inter-relationships.
- Research and understand the FDOT Identity Administration and Governance Platform.
- Facilitate joint analysis workshops with the business units.
- Gather and document business and technical requirements.
- Coordinate and lead the activities of the development team. .
- Collaborate with the technical and functional teams to develop technical specifications and other documents in support of the Identity Administration and Governance solution.
- Coordinate data migration and development teams.
- Create detailed use cases, business rules, and requirements.
- Develop Test Plans and Test Cases.
- Coordinate and oversee the User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing.
- Track bugs and backlog items using Microsoft DevOps.
- Provide daily updates to the Project Management Team.
- Perform oversight reviews of deliverables for compliance with department standards
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of solid business/systems analysis experience and software development projects is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, PowerPoint, required.
- Experience working with Microsoft DevOps is highly desired.
- Experience with Microsoft DevOps is highly desired.
- Knowledge of Rules 60GG-1 – 60GG-5, Florida Administrative Code, is highly desired.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) is highly desired.
- Experience with directing and managing project resources is highly desired.
- Experience with configuration and customization of Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) products, is highly desired.
- Experience with data migration is highly desired.
- Knowledge of change and release management is highly desired.
- Preference will be given to candidates with knowledge of Florida Department of Transportation systems and applications.
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI is highly Desired