Gravity IT Resources
Job Description :
The Senior Tech Product Manager is the bridge between Business/User needs and Software Development execution. Their mandate is to ensure that the right product is built to serve the goals of the organization. This position will work closely with Software Engineering leadership to develop internal products that drive organizational efficiencies through increased business process automation and validation. Working with Technical Teams and Software Architects this individual will work to specify technical requirements of software solutions architecture to meet the needs of the business. This individual will be able define technical and business requirements in order to bring projects to completion. This individual will collaborate with core product development as appropriate to support the operational aspects of bringing new products to market.
What You Will Do
- Requirements gathering, specification and support for software development teams.
- Document success criteria, technical and detailed functional requirements (including feature-level and system-level workflows, as appropriate) for any given project and review/provide support to development team to ensure requirements are feasible and fully understood.
- Project Prioritization and Dependency Management
- Define standards of value assessment for technical projects aligned to the goals of the business.
- Evaluate and prioritize interdependent initiatives, define and socialize proposed product implementation plans, move to execution and deliver, measure and communicate success back to the business.
- Consistently advocate for value of technical projects to non-technical audiences through translation to core business alignment.
- Rollout and successful product launch
- Create and updating customer facing internal support and training materials.
- Managing communication and deployment integration with interdependent teams adjacent to the Software Engineering organization.
- Create cadence and process to measure success criteria after a feature, capability, or product is launched.
What We Need
- 6+ years of software product management experience with at least 3 years working in agile environments.
- Expertise with SQL
- Must have experience with Cloud Platforms and critical components like S3, RDS, Kafka, Airflow, Apex and Jira
- Must have experience building and launching complex operational platform services leveraging event driven architecture
- Must have experience with databases, APIs and n-tier architecture
- Previous corporate experience working as a Software Engineer/Application Developer/Programmer before moving into Product Management
- Strong knowledge with engaging in system design with engineering involving web applications
- Strong ability to analyze raw data, draw meaningful conclusions and report conclusions in a clear, understandable format to all process owners / management teams
- Proven ability to ruthlessly prioritize between what we could do vs what we should do
- Experience with AdTech, Operational/Logistics or Healthcare solutions
- Experience with event-driven architectures
- Workflow Market Experience with content related work, content management and content publishing and advertisement.
- MBA is desirable.
- What You Will Need to Succeed
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – comfortable presenting to CxO level customers and internal audiences.
- Capable of working in a dynamic, change-intensive environment, while delivering consistent operational results.