Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Recruiter
Contract: 3-6 month Contract to Hire
Location: Miami, Florida (will work a hybrid schedule onsite 3 days per week)
The primary role of the Recruiter is to perform full-desk recruitment within the organization. The incumbent is also responsible for developing and executing recruiting strategies and operations in order to ensure an ongoing pool of available and qualified candidates within assigned business unit(s).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with leaders to determine staffing needs and produce forecasts and reporting. Incorporates metrics to define success/failure, and shares with key stakeholders.
- Complete and/or facilitate Direct Recruitment of all positions within the assigned business unit.
- Manage third party recruitment agencies and staffing firms to ensure delivery in accordance with agreement.
- Manage collegiate recruiting programs in assigned markets.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining quality. Includes maintaining knowledge with the current trends in talent landscape, recruiting methodologies and tactics in various markets
- Support and assist with implementation of Human Resources and Talent Acquisition initiatives to enhance successful rollout and acceptance throughout the organization.
- Support the T.A. reporting needs of the team, using knowledge of T.A. Tools and in systems to supplement and communicate with the HR Reporting area, ensuring the HR team has the data and reports they need on both a routine and ad hoc or project basis.
- Ability to manage 15-25 internal jobs at one time
- 5+ years of professional experience in Recruitment and/or Talent Acquisition
- Knowledge of ATS system (iCIMS preferred)
- Prior experience working with a sourcer, hiring managers, and HR
- Strong capabilities around running the full end to end recruitment process
- Key communication and organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience recruiting on a variety of skillsets such as Technology, Human Resources, Legal, Finance, etc.