Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Technical Architect
Salary Range: $125K – $175
Referral Fee: $1,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity IT is seeking a hands-on Technical Architect with extensive experience in various technologies/tech stacks and the ability to design, prototype, and demonstrate technical solutions to others. Successful candidates will have experience working with large and complex platforms, be customer focused, and understand architectural fundamentals for cloud-native solutions (preferably AWS). You will have a passion for large and complex systems and how to optimize them for your customers’ experience. You will understand how to use modern development methodologies and be a critical problem solver.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Designing and Developing Scalable Architectural Systems involving Java, Microservices, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Services.
- Demonstrable experience in defining a RESTful service-based architecture for new business capabilities.
- Experience in defining new architectures and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
- Improves architecture by tracking emerging technologies and evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Meeting with technology managers and the Product team to discuss the goals and needs of an organization.
- Work with solutions engineers to understand the customer’s unique business challenges and conduct architecture and solutioning workshops.
- Develop technical integration approaches, including data flow and architectural diagrams.
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations, and prototypes to prove the solution’s business value to the customer.
- Focus on the end customer experience while making sure your designs are resilient.
- Provide technical leadership to the engineering teams.
- Analyze current solution designs to optimize and provide design improvements to handle the growth of the business.
- Coordinate with the business teams to identify future needs and requirements.
- Use a proactive approach to common challenges and by continually researching best practices in coding.
- Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently to ensure a productive workplace.
- Mentor development teams and resolve complex technical challenges.
- Expert ability to handle complex issues and possess analytical and problem-solving skills
Required Experience & Skills:
- 10+ Years of Hands-On Experience in Java 8.x+ , Spring Boot , Hibernate 5+ , ORM , Spring Cloud, Spring Batch, and Scheduler’s.
- 5+ Years of experience in designing and Architecting Large and Complex Platform.
- 5+ Years of experience in designing and developing API [ Producer and Consumer ] Based Microservice applications.
- 3+ Years of experience in designing and developing Event / Stream Based solutions using KAFKA, RabbitMQ or any Message Broker.
- 3+ Years of experience in designing and developing solution using NOSQL database preferably MongoDB
Nice to Have Experience:
- Experience working in Medicaid , SNAP, or Financial System.
- Prior experience in government or with government agencies is preferred.
- Worked on integration projects using BPM and Rules Engine Preferably DROOLS.