Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Our client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst on a remote basis.
We are seeking a well-qualified candidate who is passionate about driving the clean energy revolution by building a best-in-class residential financing program. Under the direction of the QA and Process Supervisor, the Associate Business Analyst will conduct small to medium projects aimed to enhance contact center operations.
Job Specific Description
Associate Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of omni-channel communications platform and associated technologies (performance management, interaction analytics, workforce management).
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge solutions that enhance contact center operations.
- Using Studio, design and implement robust and scalable routing solutions, ensuring efficient call flows and optimal customer experiences.
- Manage and optimize the ACD (Automatic Call Distribution) system to ensure efficient distribution of incoming calls.
- Perform system analysis, troubleshooting, and debugging to identify and resolve issues.
- Prepare and maintain quality dashboards to ensure contact center associates are aligned with defined KPIs.
- Prepare weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports for the leadership team.
- High School Grad / GED
- Bachelor’s Degree