Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Utah (Hybrid – must be currently located in UT)
Referral Fee: $1,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
Gravity IT is seeking a Web Developer to support one of its key clients on a long-term (5 year) contract. In this role, you will work with an existing team developing multiple websites and web applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Build, enhance, and maintain websites and applications.
- Leverage experience to select tools/technologies to be utilized for optimal outcomes.
- Define requirements for application hosting, system integration, data storage, and deployment.
- Work closely with the IT security team to ensure vulnerabilities are protected through the development and education of users.
- Assist in evaluating business needs and requirements of organizations and make recommendations of solutions based on current and emerging technology to ensure quality and productivity.
- Provides advice, coaching, and educational opportunities to the engineering team.
- Assist in technical audits, risk assessment, mitigation, and remediation activities.
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) team in preparing test cases, plans and procedures.
Required Experience & Skills:
Minimum 3-5 years of development experience in the following areas:
- Diverse web technologies with specific knowledge of building and delivering relevant websites to support county businesses and online applications.
- Various web technologies and programming languages, specific experience with C#, .NET, Azure Functions, SQL, APIs, Entity Framework.
- Web service integration (JSON, REST APIs, SOAP, XML).
- Visual Studio, Azure DevOps, GIT, MS Office Products, Eclipse, and SharePoint.
- Databases and tools including MS SQL, IBM DB2, Azure SQL, CosmosDB and MS SQL Management Studio.