Gravity IT Resources
Our Fortune 200 client is looking to bring on an IT Business Relationship Manager in the New Year! If you are comfortable working in a hybrid model in Cleveland, possess 10 years of work experience in business/IT, and have a background performing these responsibilities, please apply today.
Act as a Relationship Manager
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with business clients
- Build strong, collaborative relationships with IT service owners
- Track client satisfaction with services provided
- Continuously improve, based on feedback from clients
Communicate With Business Stakeholders
- Ensure that effective communication occurs related to service delivery and project delivery (e.g. planned downtime, changes, open tickets)
- Manage expectations of multiple business stakeholders
- Provide a clear point of contact within IT for each business stakeholder
- Act as a bridge between IT and the business
- Service delivery breaks out into three activities: service status, changes, and service desk tickets
- Understand at a high level the services and technologies in use
- Work with clients to plan and make sure they understand the relevance and impact of IT changes to their operations
- Define, agree to, and report on key service metrics
- Act as an escalation point for major issues with any aspect of service delivery
- Work with service owners to develop and monitor service improvement plans
- Ensure that the project teams provide regular reports regarding project status, issues, and changes
- Work with project managers and clients to ensure project requirements are well understood and documented and approved by all stakeholders
- Ensure that the project teams provide key project metrics on a regular basis to all relevant stakeholders
Knowledge of the Business
- Understand the main business activities for each department
- Understand which IT services are required to complete each business activity
- 10 + years IT or combination of IT & Business-related work experience.
- 3+ years developing and implementing information technology systems.
- Experience leading large IT Projects, Portfolios and/or Programs with matrixed project/program teams.
- Experience collaborating with design/development teams, internal and/or external.
- Experience delivering programs on scope, on time, on budget and expected quality and benefit to the customer and end users.
- Experience analyzing functional system requirements and designing and developing solutions that fulfill business requirements.
- Experience applying comprehensive information technology management principles and practices.
- Ability to translate strategic directives into tactical initiatives.
- Ability to understand the underlying business model and influence others to resolve IT issues, and follow through on improvement opportunities, solutions, and plans.
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated skill with presentation and communication tools such as MS PowerPoint, Visio, etc.