Gravity IT Resources
Senior Peoplesoft Developer for day to day support. Ticketing system is Service Now to work request and incidents. Looking for 8am – 5pm EST support but on call as well for any medium to high tickets that occur. We are also working on Infor Cloud Suite upgrade and the candidate would need to know Cobol, SQR and SQL to run programs to extract conversion files out of Peoplesoft. The SQR are built but require tweaks as crosswalk changes occur. This candidate needs to know how to load tax updates. API software knowledge is a plus if they have worked in API before as well but not required.
Health System client is currently seeking a Peoplesoft developer for a remote work opportunity. Responsibilities include the administration, configuration, and support of an operational run, to maintain and sustain the Peoplesoft 9.2 HR, Payroll, Benefits environment and its integrations. Additional obligations for this role include assessment and planning of new business requirements for the product, development of enhancement roadmap, and oversight of maintenance processes with responsive day-to-day operational support for incident resolution. Tax Updates as needed. Modify and run Cloud Suite conversions files as needed. Skillset should include administrative experience with knowledge of Peoplesoft technologies and products (SQR, SQL, Cobol, People Tools and People Code)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
• Minimum five (5) years’ work experience with Peoplesoft products in a large environment.
• MUST have a strong understanding of Peoplesoft.
• MUST be able to work EST time zone and available for on-call duties as needed.
• Proficient knowledge and experience with testing methodologies.
• Understanding of integration automation to third-party products.
• Experienced with software development lifecycles, key metrics, and reports.
• Ability to articulate with both technical and non-technical business stakeholders, in addition to executive level management.
• API/Symplr integration knowledge or experience a plus.
• Maintain and develop the Peoplesoft platform and deliver enhancements to existing application services.
• Assist and improve the operation of system interfaces, build new interfaces, and troubleshoot interface and data integration issues.
• Oversee identity and role-based access to the platform.
• Effectively communicate and facilitate service and support needs with vendors, and other peer teams.