Gravity IT Resources
Intermediate Lawson Developer for day to day support of WFM, GHR, Lawson. Ticketing system is Service Now to work request and incidents. Looking for 8am – 5pm EST support but on call as well for any medium to high tickets that occur. We are also working on Infor Cloud Suite upgrade and the candidate would need to know Lawson, SQL, WFM, GHR to run programs to extract conversion files out.
Large Health care client is currently seeking an Infor/Lawson develop for a remote work opportunity. 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST with On Call rotation for Medium and High Responsibilities include the administration, configuration, and support of an operational run, to maintain and sustain the Infor Lawson v10 LSF environment and its integrations. Additional obligations for this role include assessment and planning of new business requirements for the product, development of enhancement roadmap, and oversight of maintenance processes with responsive day-to-day operational support for incident resolution. Skillset should include administrative experience with one or more Infor application (GHR, WFM, Payroll, FSM, SCM, MSCM), knowledge of Infor technologies and products (Infor OS,Landmark, etc) and development tools (AIX, COBOL, IPA, etc).
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred.
• Minimum five (5) years’ work experience with Infor/Lawson products in a large environment.
• MUST have a strong understanding of Infor Lawson (SC, GL, AP, AR, etc.).• MUST be able to work EST time zone and available for on-call duties as needed.
• Proven work history in an on-prem environment.
• Proficient knowledge and experience with testing methodologies
- Able to assist with administer security access and roles for Infor Lawson.
- Understanding of integration automation to third-party products.
- Experienced with software development lifecycles, key metrics, and reports.
- Ability to articulate with both technical and non-technical business stakeholders, in addition to executive level management.
- Blackline integration knowledge or experience a plus.
• Maintain and develop the Lawson platform and deliver enhancements to existing application services.
• Assist and improve the operation of system interfaces, build new interfaces, and troubleshoot interface and data integration issues.• Oversee identity and role-based access to the platform.• Effectively communicate and facilitate service and support needs with vendors, and other peer teams.
Assist with support of third-party applications.
• Support the enhancement of, and guarantee adherence to, IT policies and procedures.
• Proactively detect gaps, risks, or issues, and escalate to management accordingly.
• Perform all job duties in a safe manner.• Consistently follow assigned work schedule.
• Complete other tasks as assigned.
* On Call Support After Hours
* Will be responsible for conversion files from Lawson to Cloud Suite – HR Files, Payroll, Benefits