Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Tech Leads
Location: Jupiter, Florida – Onsite (5 days per week)
Employment Eligibility: Gravity can only consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders at this time
We are seeking a highly skilled UI Developer Tech Lead to join our team in Juno Beach, Florida. As a UI Developer Tech Lead, you will play a pivotal role in leading our development efforts for our new products, all of which are built using Angular JS and Node.js on the backend. You will be responsible for solutioning, acting as the technical team lead, and contributing to the development of these innovative products.
- Solutioning: Collaborate with Product Owners to design and architect solutions for our new products.
- Technical Team Lead: Provide technical leadership to a development team, guiding them in the implementation of UI solutions.
- Product Focus: Work on our portfolio of 7-8 new products, all built using Angular JS on the frontend and Node.js on the backend.
- Write and execute test cases to ensure software quality.
- Validate user requirements by closely interacting with end users.
- Gather feedback and insights to improve the user experience.
- Develop Jira stories and combine them with mock-up prototypes.
- Work with Jira and UXPin for task completion and design.
- Collaborate with product owners, who serve as Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for our products.
- Conduct product demos for end users.
- Adhere to standard company wide coding standards.
- Collaborate with the automation team and external vendors to implement automation solutions.
- Analyzes, designs, develops, tests, debugs, implements, maintains, integrates, customizes and enhances existing or new functional user interfaces
- Applies appropriate Agile or development methodologies, system development lifecycles, tools, and technology
- Participates in the change management and service ticket management processes, including receiving, resolution monitoring and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Leads projects when needed and builds strong working understanding of the solution being delivered
- Ensures user satisfaction by providing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and timely resolution of more complex problems
- 8-10 years of experience in UI development
- Full Stack development experience
- Strong AWS expertise, open to other cloud services
- Experience working in an Agile/SCRUM and SDLC environment
- Able to develop rapport and positive relationships to work as a team member and willing to work independently when required
- Strong attention to detail, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Self-motivated, self-directed, and capable of setting priorities and meeting deadlines
- Certifications and training in relevant technologies are a plus
- Nuclear domain experience is a significant plus.