Gravity IT Resources
As the Technical Delivery Manager, you will lead multiple teams to modernize our clients systems. This includes the implementation of Microsoft Azure. The Technical Delivery Manager’s experience should involve a mix of technology and business across the IT Lifecycle – exploration and analysis, design, architecture, envisioning and planning, development, QA, deployment, and management.
- Accountable for the IT-related activities for the implementation of Azure components, involving definition, development, maintenance, and operation of systems, as well as for maintaining the area’s technological level up to date
- Implement capability/value stream technology strategy
- End-to-end delivery of sub-capability initiatives
- Manage a diverse portfolio of products, projects, and enhancements to meet the technology strategy
- Serve as an escalation point for issue and risk management
- Ensure all delivery methodologies (projects/products) in the area are working efficiently and delivering value
- Lead and coordinate the day-to-day work of developers, architects, data engineers, QA, and on/offshore vendor teams to achieve high levels of utilization, integration, and quality solution delivery
- Lead the team, providing opportunities for development and engaging with cross-LOB COE teams based on areas of responsibility (devcc, QA, etc.)
- Responsible for technical solution delivery for a portfolio of application development and data analytics solutions projects, including responsibility for managing the end-to-end solution delivery lifecycle (estimating, resourcing, design/build/test sprints) that produce high-quality custom solutions.
- Monitor and manage IT-related costs for a BU capability area
- Manage talent within the capability team
- Conduct demand management, capacity planning, and resource management for capability areas
- Must have at least 10 years of experience in technology, with significant experience in solution delivery
- Strong experience in planning/estimating, resourcing, and coordinating solution delivery across teams comprised of internal staff and vendor staff, with resources spread across geographies (on/offshore)
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience leading application development teams, with technical knowledge in modern cloud-based application development platforms, processes, and tools
- Experience working with Azure is required
- Must have experience with agile methodologies, preferably SAFe
- Ability to move between high-level architectural review/design and the “roll up the sleeves” level of doing all phases of an application delivery project.
- Experience participating in functional design, configuration, and process alignment with a detailed understanding of Supply Chain and Manufacturing concepts and general module functionality.
- Microsoft Azure certifications a plus
- BS/BA/MBA Degree
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Experience in forming and directing virtual teams and collaborating across large, matrix organizations – Proven record of delivering business value from IT
- Ability to provide a trusted voice at the decision-making table
- Fast learner/self-starter with an entrepreneurial work ethic
- Effective listening, communication, and great analysis skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and adapt quickly to changing priorities