Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Case Processor
Referral Fee: $600
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Case Processor to assist our client with their case management duties while maintaining positive external relationships with dealers and customers.
The successful candidate will possess 2+ years of experience working in a case processing environment. This person will be expected to uphold policy guidelines and create improvements for billing programs. In addition, they will be responsible for ensuring cases are compliant to company standards.
Our client is a leading climate controlled solutions organization. They focus on moving refrigerated items and perishables around the world. The organization puts sustainability top of mind, working to provide these solutions while maintaining a better planet. They have made a commitment to investing in technology and staying cutting edge with the technologies they select.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Analyze cases to uphold policy guidelines and create process improvements for Guaranteed Maintenance and Centralized Billing Programs.
· Administer policies and ensure cases are compliant to company standards.
· Provide input to implement process and system updates and enhancements to drive automation and world class customer experience.
· Support team efforts and remain flexible to meet shifting team priorities.·
• Data mine, research and analyze dealer warranty performance, driving and supporting field efforts to reduce warranty spend through dealer training and development.
Required Experience & Skills:
· 2+ years of experience handling customer service issues and demonstrate positive demeanor with clients
· 2+ years of working in Microsoft Work, Outlook, and Excel
· 2+ years working with case processing
· 2+ years working in a billing environment
· Good written and verbal communication skills