Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Production Manager
Job Type: Direct Hire
Location: Mankato MN (onsite)
Work Authorization: US Citizen or Green Card Holders, will not sponsor Visas
Referral Fee: Refer a candidate who gets the job and we will pay you +/- $3500!!
This role is responsible for providing comprehensive leadership of multiple shift production team to exceed defined objectives. The position involves partnership with internal and external stakeholders, ultimately providing career opportunities and development for our associates while leading manufacturing to exceed customer expectations.
-Responsible for multiple shift manufacturing operations at the Mankato facility. Lead our associates, deliver market leading products to our customers, and exceed business results.
-Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training, and development to accomplish company goals and objectives.
-Cultivate a culture of high trust, clear metrics, leading indicators, ownership, and accountability.
-Set, measure, and maintain the highest standards for process, plant housekeeping, Optimize plant performance through strategic allocation of manpower, equipment, and resources.
-Conduct performance reviews, assisting with staffing changes, hires, employee coaching, separations.
-Ensures resources (trained associates, processes, and equipment) are in place to support rapid growth.
– Owns shipment quality, on-time shipment, lead-time, and revenue forecasting. • -Supports budget development.
-Supports capital investments.
-Supports strategic initiatives.
-Bachelor’s degree in related field with prior formal leadership experience.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment.
• Experience with 5S, LEAN manufacturing, and continuous improvement.
• Skilled in managing multiple priorities while maintaining focus.
• Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks. Ability to coach and develop others to a high level of performance, build a cohesive team, and create an atmosphere of respect and inclusion.
• Proven ability to develop and maintain strong interpersonal relationships. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency and adaptability.
• Ability to easily interface with customers, suppliers and other plants, balancing risks and success factors to meet customer needs cost-effectively