Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Senior Technical Writer
Location: Pembroke Pines, FL ( Hybrid)
Job-Type: Direct Hire
Referral Fee: +/- $1,800
Employment Eligibility: Gravity can only consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders at this time
Gravity is looking for a ambitious senior Technical Writer that will play a crucial role in creating clear and concise documentation for our workforce management SaaS platform. This position is an excellent opportunity for individuals who are passionate about technology, have a keen eye for detail, and are enthusiastic about contributing to a remarkable company culture.
- Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Software Developers, Quality Engineers, Customer-facing teams and Product Managers, to understand and document technical features and functionalities.
- Create and maintain comprehensive user guides, manuals, and online help documentation for our workforce management software and hardware.
- Manage and track all user documentation for the company and actively work to fill any documentation gaps by working with the relevant stakeholders to assess priority, impact, etc.
- Work with basic graphical tools to obtain screenshots and various visual assets to increase the clarity and effectiveness of our documentation.
- Gather and translate technical information into user-friendly content, ensuring clarity and accuracy.
- Update documentation regularly to reflect product enhancements, changes, and new features.
- Conduct research and gather information from subject matter experts to ensure the accuracy of technical content.
- Assist in creating and maintaining internal documentation for team reference.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to validate and test documentation against the software application.
- Work closely with the Graphic Design team (as needed) for more advanced graphical assets
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- High preference for bi-lingual Spanish speakers to interface with some Engineers
- Ability to grasp complex technical concepts and present them in a clear and accessible manner.
- Attention to detail and commitment to producing high-quality documentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other documentation tools.
- Basic understanding of software development and SaaS concepts (entry-level knowledge).
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Preferably at least 3 years of experience in software technical writing