Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Charlotte, NC
Referral Fee: 250 + $65/month
Employment Eligibility: Gravity cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer directly (we are not open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements).
Gravity is looking for Administrative Assistant for our client in the Financial Services space. This individual will be responsible for working with travel arrangements and expense reporting for worldwide travel. In addition, they will be contributing to the team as needed on an ad hoc basis.
Our client is fast growing global investment management firm whose insights and customized strategies form the foundation for strong partnerships. They view sustainable principles as a guiding force behind their business stewardship and governance frameworks. This client is located in Springfield, MA and offers an outstanding work environment and beautiful building with in-house dining and gym.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for general administrative duties as they come
- Prepare travel arrangements internally for worldwide travel
- Work with expense preparation for the travel arrangements
- Work collaboratively with the team
- Process internal administrative duties with detail orientation
Required Experience & Skills:
- Proven experience supporting executives in a highly professional and fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- 2+ years of experience booking complex domestic and international travel
- 2+ years of experience in a highly organized environment
- College degree preferred but not required