Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Adobe AEM Developer
Referral Fee: $5,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those with full-time US Employment Authorization (H-1B Candidates). We are also open to contract or “corp to corp” agreements for highly qualified candidates.
In this position, you will provide expertise to applications that touch a large population of clients and employees in support of our client’s overall mission. The work you do will help personal service delivery for many, improving customer experience, reducing resource restraints, and enriching community outcomes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Architect, design, configure, and develop AEM applications.
- Anticipates the impact new or modified software and tools will have on existing systems and make technical recommendations as a result.
- Monitors and evaluates operations, programs, processes and/or practices for quality and effectiveness; makes recommendations for improvement.
- Adapts automated system(s) to accommodate special agency needs; designs or enhances agency unique automated systems to interface with existing systems as needed; prepares applications for migration to Adobe Managed Services.
- Assist other development staff in troubleshooting and answering technical questions
Required Experience & Skills:
- AEM/Adobe Designer (5+ years)
- Adobe Workbench (4+ years)