Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Allscripts Analyst
Employment Type (Contract/C2H/Perm): Contract/Perm/Contract to hire – up to the candidate
Work Location: Miami Lakes (Hybrid)
# of Openings: 1 Opening
Background for why role is open:
Elevate ENT Partners is a leading practice management organization who recently is experiencing tremendous growth within their organization and is looking for a Sr IT Application Specialist, and an IT Application Specialist who would be responsible for supporting and evaluating clinical applications, testing, configuration and maintaining software systems. These resources will also help facilitate software installations and implementations which include troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of existing software applications, databases, and clinical data in addition to helping lead the evaluation and enhancement recommendations to complex issues and use cases.
Top 4 tasks this person needs to excel at:
- The setup, maintenance, configuration, implementation, upgrades and troubleshooting of Allscripts.
- Analyzing and creating reports within Allscripts and the 3rd party applications: RCM, payment management, Payment Posting, and data.
- Deep knowledge of configuration, enhancing, and supporting Allscripts.
- This is an analyst L2 (level) – when L2s cannot resolve issue this person will elevate issue to L3 in which the L3 will step in to work with user and even vendor to resolve support issue.
College Degree Required: Yes
Minimum Years of Overall Work Experience Required:
Minimum Years of Work Experience in Similar Role Required:
Top 3 Technical Skills Required for Success (# of Years Exp in each Skill)
1) Relevant experience working in Healthcare IT (1-3+ Years)
2) Allscripts EMR Experience (1+ Years)
3) Athena IDX (Not a hard requirement but a nice to have)
4) Workflow and Form Build Experience
Top 3 Personality Traits/Culture Fit Traits Required for Success
1) Great communicator
2) Ability and eagerness to work in a fast-paced environment
3) Willingness to grow within an organization to eventually be a leader (Leadership qualities)
10 Search Key Words (for Aliro):
————————————————–Information for Recruiters——————————————————
Boolean Search String:
Phone Screen Questions (Should relate to Top 4 Daily Tasks and Top 3 Technical Skills)
- How many EMR’s are you familiar with and most experienced in supporting? How many years of experience do you have supporting Allscripts?
- How long have you worked in a Healthcare environment? Describe to me your last experience/project working with Allscripts? – What were you responsible for supporting in your last role?
- Have you worked with Workflows and/or Form Builds in which you were tasked with creating new processes? Tell me about the project and its current strategy/process and what you changed and what that change directly affected?
- Have you ever analyzed and created reports within 3rd party applications in Allscripts? Which 3rd party applications do you have experience supporting on top of Allscripts?
In-House Questions (Should relate to Top 3 Personality Traits/Culture Fit Requirements)
——————————————-For Job Description Field in Bullhorn / Public Posting————————–
Job Title: Allscripts Analyst
Job Location: Miami Lakes Hybrid
Job-Type: Direct Hire/Contract to hire
Work Eligibility: USC/GC
Compensation: $50,000 – $65,000
Referral Fee: +/- $1,300
Gravity is seeking a Allscripts Analyst who is responsible for supporting and evaluating clinical applications, testing, configuration and maintaining software systems. Uses technical and process knowledge to facilitate software installations and implementations. Performs troubleshooting, maintenance, and optimization of existing software applications, databases, and clinical data. Leads evaluation and enhancement recommendations to complex issues and use cases. Supports clinical operations and projects as assigned.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Leads or develops new strategies and IT procedures to increase efficiency, enhance workflow and improve customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for supporting delivery and interoperability of solutions from planning, through design and deployment and into implementation, including product and operational process support.
- Assists with systems checks and quality assurance.
- Coordinate technical planning, implementation, and delivery of CMS MIPS program.
- Designated as the SME with EMR, Registration, Practice Management and Portal Solution Implementations
- Act as an SME on EMR platform(s) and optimize the use of clinical applications
- Provides Pre and Post implementation support and on-going support measures for Care center integrations.
- Lead technical effort for planning, design, implementation, and training to improve clinical quality, operational outcomes, and efficient revenue cycle management.
- Prioritizes and handle service requests, incidents, and escalations.
- Works collaboratively to implement change requests, managing issues and establishing priorities.
- Work with Regional Directors and Care center staff supporting facilities and operations to ensure smooth integrations and applications adoption.
- Strong ability needed for assisting the team in executing project initiatives and driving excellence by closely leading integration planning and the project management of multiple transactions – acquisition, merger, or new MSO clients simultaneously across multiple locations and time-zones
- Manage project deadlines and milestones, assign owners, coordinate, monitor, and track status of all integration initiatives, and escalate as needed to keep with set timelines
- Support the implementation and management of tools (account management / project management) that facilitates ops activities across departments to effectively coordinate integration efforts
- Assists IT Director and Project Managers with assigned projects and prepares project documentation and status.
- Responsible for improving and documenting the technical processes around application build, implementation, and support
- Supports end users’ community with clinical application suite and tools used. Provides phone support, as needed, to ensure adequate Help Desk coverage
- Creates, maintains, and help train end users with clinical applications
- Participates in presentations and training events by preparing and presenting relevant content and release information.
- Coordinates and facilitates meetings and working sessions with internal SMEs and other relevant resources
- Coordinates with departments and prepares technical reports, training materials and documentations for end users.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance, as well as collaboratively in an inclusive environment with business team members and external stakeholders
Some travel to Care centers is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Education (or equivalent years of experience and education):
Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 years of Practice Management Clinical Applications Support (Certifications are a plus)
- Experience (or equivalent education):
Minimum of 5 years of relevant Healthcare IT experience and AllScripts (2+ yrs), IDX (1+ yrs)
Must have Workflow and forms build experience • 2+ years’ experience with multiple EMR platforms including Allscripts, eCW, Cerner, Epic • Deep knowledge of the Allscripts Platform, including setup, maintenance, configuration, implementation, upgrades and troubleshooting of Allscripts/TouchWorks suite • 1-3 years of RCM Payment Management, Payment Posting, Data Analysis & Reporting • At least 1-3 years’ experience with application configuration and support in the healthcare arena • Extensive knowledge of Allscripts data structure and configuration