Analyst, Revenue and Merchandising Data Analyst
Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Revenue and Merchandising Analyst
Location: Dania Beach, FL
Job-Type: Contract to Hire
- Assist with the development of Commercial strategy through use of data analysis, customer research, and competitive research.
- Use data and reporting to identify booking and market trends to inform strategic decisions.
- Monitor after-call surveys from our frontline customer service team to identify and propose to Commercial & Technology Leaders key areas of improvement.
- Conduct customer research (i.e. listening to calls, surveys, focus groups) to further understand client's customers.
- Collaborate closely with the Technology team on cross-functional projects to ensure we find solutions that both put the customer first and are technologically feasible.
- Identify and track all steps needed to bring new customer experiences to market from start to completion across cross-functional teams including but not limited to Legal, Finance, Data Analytics, and Marketing.
- Drive awareness, adoption and revenue for our client through marketing initiatives including but not limited to email, social media, sponsorships, and activations.
- Create thoughtful and thorough briefs for the creative team to support marketing initiatives.
- Work closely with Legal to ensure all marketing and customer experience is compliant.
- Responsible for oversight of the Content Management System (CMS) as the primary user bringing our copy and creative customer-facing on our website.
- Communicate and collaborate directly with key business partners as needed for ad-hoc cooperative projects to ensure goals are aligned and being met.
- Develop SOPs for new processes as they are developed.
- Other complex projects and duties as assigned.
Minimum Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline.
- 2-3 years of commercial and/or Data Analytics experience.
- Excellent with Excel or Google Sheets.
- Running vlookups, pivot tables, building macros, and running regression models
- Experience with revenue analysis.
- Comfortable presenting ideas in front of large groups including leadership.
- Basic SEO, Microdata formats, CMS, and Photoshop/Adobe Suite knowledge.
- Ability to manage and work within budgets.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to act as a meticulously organized, self-directed, and creative problem solver that meets aggressive deadlines by following processes/procedures.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with project management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent at proofing written and visual creative concepts before B2C launch.
- Available for occasional overnight travel (20%)
- Comfortable working cross functionally with internal and external stakeholders.
- Able to pass a ten (10) year background check and pre-employment drug test.
- Legally eligible to work in the country in which the position is located.