Gravity IT Resources
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, MIS, CIS or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in .NET application development
- Experience with RESTful API/JSON development
- Experience in design, development, delivery, and support of technology platforms based in the Microsoft technology stack, including Windows Server, IIS, .NET.
- Understanding of healthcare data and processes is a Plus.
- Experience with Cloud computing concepts (Azure/AWS) is a Plus.
- Experience with Containers (Docker) and DAPR is a Plus
- Experience with TDD, BDD, automated testing, CI/CD is a Plus.
- Experience with NoSQL Databases is a Plus.
- SQL Server experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work with team members and customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Protect and take care of our company and member’s data every day by committing to work within our company ethics and policies
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship