Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: API Developer
Work Location: Remote – EST Hours
Work Authorization: Open
Work Type: Permanent/Contract
Our Client is the cybersecurity company that offers the full spectrum of breach prevention down to where it counts, the endpoint – with prevention delivered to your company via the cloud. We are a certified service provider and specialist for Palo Alto Networks Traps™ advanced endpoint protection service and its’ WildFire™ cloud-based threat analysis service, the industry’s most advanced analysis and prevention engine for highly evasive zero-day exploits and malware.
API Developer with strong technical and retail banking domain experience and currently working in API development for complex integrations. Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint in large scale transformation projects. Candidate should have recent working experience with bank in developing client facing applications and integrations deployed for large volume of clients.
- Must have working experience in Java 8, 11, Spring Boot 1 and 2
- Must have experience in developing APIs (SOAP & REST) using SpringBoot and handled multiple integration points and data aggregation
- Must have experience in Docker and containerize Microservices APIs
- Must have experience in API Gateway (Mulesoft, AWS API GW etc) and integrating with Microservices API
- Must have experience and understanding of Retail banking and Credit card domain
- Must have experience in implementing security using OAuth or JWE token with Authorizer
- Must have implemented resiliency framework such as resiliance4j for microsercices API
- Should have strong knowledge in API strategy, governance and developing API platforms ground up
- Must be able to document and present architecture to stackholders for approvals
- Must have hands on experience in developing components, framework and lead the teams in new technology initiatives
- Experience in creating Infrastructure as Code (terraform) to create resources in AWS Cloud
- Experience developing web application with responsive to tablet/mobile devices
- Experience in migrating existing application into REST based Microservices to provide all the CRUD capabilities using Spring Boot.
- Experience in analyzing performance issues using tools like JMeter and identifying root cause to fix.
- Experience in creating pipeline using Gitlab for both build and deploy to provision applications in AWS or OpenStack cloud
- Must have experience in unit test case creation for both API and UI and integrate with build pipeline
- Experience with static code analyzer (SoanQuebe, Veracode etc) and able to resolve vulnerabilities reported