Gravity IT Resources
Job Title: Apple System Administrator
Location: Ft. Lauderdale
Referral Fee: +/- $1,000
Employment Eligibility: Gravity will consider US Citizens, Green Card Holders
Gravity is looking for a System Administrator to work predominately in an Apple environment.
The ideal candidate will be a career-oriented, highly motivated, energetic and organized individual who is able to multi-task, work independently and interact well within all levels of the organization. Must enjoy helping users and be actively engaged in understanding their issues and offering personalized support.
Our client is a wholesale distributor of disposable medical supplies, is an established and successful 30-year old company headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The candidate will be responsible for computer support for the company, including but not limited to the following:
- OS X Server Administration
- OS X and iOS configuration, installation, and troubleshooting
- Windows 10 configuration, installation, and troubleshooting
- VMware Fusion configuration, installation, and troubleshooting
- Maintain A/V, security and backup systems
- Maintain printers and printing systems
- Repair and maintenance of Apple computers, IT equipment and related peripherals
- End user technical support (hardware & software)
- End user training
- IT Documentation & Project Management
Required Experience & Skills:
- Min 5-7 years professional IT experience
- Apple OS X & iOS Help Desk experience
- Proficiency with Mac OS X Server
- Proficiency with Windows & Windows Server
- Mac Office suite and Exchange/Office 365 email
- Experience with multiple types of Remote Access for Macs and Windows.
- Enterprise experience: familiarity and experience with binding to Active Directory, AD/Mac integration
- Familiarity with Jamf Pro a plus
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb ladders, and crawl in small spaces
- Must have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Apple Certified Support Professional certification
- CompTIA A+ Certification
A competitive compensation package, including salary, bonus, medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacation days.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed